Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Selected system is not a quality assurance system

The other day my developer colleagues started reporting problems with them being unable to release transports for testing. the STMS_QA transaction was throwing an error.  


I immediately looked at the STMS configuration, and found that the system attributes for the QA system did not have a checkmark at "delivery after confirmation". So I logged into the domain controller, set the checkmark and redistributed the configuration. That should have been the end of it.
But lo and behold, it didn't work..... I logged on the the QA system again and had a look, the changes wasn't distributed, even though I pressed the button (!!!). Luckily the "adjust with controller" DID grab the configuration from the controller...



That fixed the problem. Now to figure out why the distribution didn't work.....


No comments:

Post a Comment